Ticket price is a prime focus as the Saskatchewan Roughriders get set for the move into new Mosaic Stadium.
The Roughriders addressed one of the biggest issues facing the team “off-field” on Thursday.
Ticket pricing and relocation into the New Mosaic Stadium is a key concern.
Team President Craig Reynolds says how long you’ve held your seats will factor into the equation.
Reynolds says if you’d like to move seats, preference will be given to fans with longevity.
Some season ticket prices are going up by as much as 200-dollars in 2017 while others will see the cost drop.
Highlights of the new Mosaic Stadium pricing structure include:
- Standard seating single game adult tickets ranging from $32 – $98 per game
- Season ticket packages for a family of four (two adults and two youth) for less than $100/game
- Youth season tickets from $20.64 with Early Bird payment discount
- Adult Season Ticket packages from $27.52 – $81.34 per game with early payment discount
- Tickets for some locations will drop in price by over 22%
- The lowest priced season ticket tier will decrease by 7% from current Mosaic Stadium
- Four of six Season Ticket pricing tiers will increase by 3% or less
- The highest priced (Tier 1) Season Ticket will see a 10% increase based on Early Bird pricing
“This is an exciting time for our fans as we will shortly have an incredible new stadium that will soon be the envy of the league” said Roughriders President and CEO Craig Reynolds.
“We took a fair and balanced approach to pricing at new Mosaic Stadium including providing a number of price points and options which we feel will ensure capacity crowds will continue to provide us with the incredible home field advantage that our players feed off of. We feel with the exceptional experience and amenities that new Mosaic stadium will deliver, that the value for our fans will be second to none.”