A 14-year old boy from Regina is facing multiple charges after a string of events that occurred between June 9-17.
· Break & Enter into a house on the 2000 block of Elliot St.
· Motor vehicle theft
· Break and Enter into a garage on the 4700 block of Skinner Cres. (and commit theft)
· Break and Enter into a garage on the 5000 block of Snowbird Cres. (and commit theft)
· Break and Enter into a garage on the 5100 block of Snowbird Cres. (and commit theft)
· Forcible Entry at a house on the 800 block of Robinson St.
The teen charged in the cases cannot be named in accordance with the provisions of the Youth Criminal Justice Act. He is facing a total of seven charges:
The teen made his first court appearance on these charges in Youth Provincial Court on Monday.
· Attempt Break and Enter House [Sec 348(1)(A), CC];
· Theft of Motor Vehicle [Sec 333.1(1), CC];
· Possession of Property Obtained by Crime Over $5000 [Sec 355(1), CC];
· three chargers of Break Enter & Commit [Sec 348(1)(B), CC];
· Forcible Entry [Sec 72(1), CC].
Police say investigations continue into other similar possibly related events.