Starting the week of May 23, the City of Regina will be required to close and restrict streets for contractor work on behalf of SaskPower.
Residents will be informed through letters by Saskpower regarding construction and closures.
13th Avenue – Toronto Street to Osler Street
• To be completed in two phases with first phase starting Wednesday, May 24. Work is expected to be completed by Sunday, August 20.
Wallace Street 14th Avenue to 15th Avenue
• Starting Wednesday, May 24 and complete by Sunday, July 16.
Hamilton Street – 14th Avenue to 15th Avenue
• Starting Monday, June 5 and complete by Sunday, August 6.
13th Avenue and alley east of Smith Street (YMCA)
• Starting Monday, July 17 and complete by Sunday, August 6.
Halifax Street ¬– Saskatchewan Drive to 11th Avenue
• Beginning Monday, August 7 and anticipated completion date of Sunday, August 27.
Additionally, work will also occur for one or two days at the following intersections:
• Osler Street and 13th Avenue
• Osler Street at 15th Avenue
• Osler Street and College Avenue
Drivers are reminded to slow down in construction zones and to consider alternate routes to avoid construction.