Regina Police have arrested a 32 year-old Regina man as the result of an investigation into recent break and enter and theft incidents.
The individual resisted arrest by climbing a tree and refusing to climb down, ensuing a stand off until he climbed down hours later.
Robin Kaiswatum faces the following charges:
- Possession of Property Obtained by Crime over $5,000
- Breach of Probation
- 5 counts Break, Enter and Commit Theft
- Break, Enter and Commit Mischief
- 5 counts Possession of Property Obtained by crime under $5,000
- 3 counts Theft under $5,000
- Theft over $5,000
- 2 counts Mischief under $5,000
- Resisting Arrest
Kaiswatum made his first court appearance Friday morning.
The investigation into these and other matters are ongoing.