As our own Colin Lovequist is preparing to broadcast from various important lottery fundraisers, it got me thinking about all that money. What would you do with $100,000?
The Fort Knox Gold Rush lotto is fast approaching with over $190,000 in prizes up for grabs including 100 grand in cash! Sounds pretty nice especially right after Christmas and before we approach the spring/summer months. I’m sure many of us would give some to a charity or community function that we’re near and dear too, others would spoil themselves, and there’s me. What would I do with it?
- Get a full tank of gas
- Upgrade from eating bologna to steak
- Buy the 0.75 cent noodles instead of the 0.35 cent noodles
- Switch from spam to pork chops
- Replace the fuzzy dice on my rear view mirror
- Buy an all inclusive week long trip to Carlyle
- Purchase a lifelong membership at Kenosee Lake Mini Golf
- Buy donuts for Markusson New Holland for repairing my flat tire on the side of the highway
- Replace my air mattress with a real mattress
- Buy nice socks instead of using bread bags
That’s my list so far! I’m sure I’ll be adding to it closer to the actual draw date. What would you do with 100 thousand dollars?
FYI….you’ll need a ticket to the Fort Knox Gold Rush lotto ticket by February 9th. 1-888-934-2222