Saskatchewan’s largest seniors living facility continues to face problems with water.
Regina’s Pioneer Village says a water line break took place inside the building, causing damage and a need for repairs.
Officials believe the line broke because of cold temperatures from outside due to a nearby door left open for an extended length of time.
The break caused the fire alarm to go off with a complete water shutdown and fire suppression system shutdown taking place, and Regina Fire Department arriving on the scene and gave staff the all clear.
The “do not consume drinking water advisory” is also still in place after a possible contamination in the hot water system.