It might be a good day to postone any highway travel.
Highway 1 had to be closed early Tuesday in the Moose Jaw area after two early-morning collisions – both involved semi-trucks.
Two semi-trucks collided on Highland Road and Highway 1.
There was another collision involving 2 semi-trucks and a third vehicle on on Caribou Street E. and Highway 1.
As of 8am, the highway is closed eastbound to Manitoba Street East.
Travel is not recommended west of Moose Jaw all the way past Chaplin to the intersection with Highway 19.
Travel is also not recommended on Highway 11 from Regina to Davidson.
As of 9:30am Tuesday, these highways are Travel not recommended:
- Highway 1 form Jct of Hwy 19 to Belle Plaine
- Highway 1 Regina to Balgonie
- Highway 2 from Hwy 11 to Liberty
- Highway 6 From Regina to Raymore
- Highway 6 From Regina to Highway 306
- Highway 11 from Regina to Davidson
- Highway 15 from Raymore to Jct 20
- Highway 20 from Lumsden to Jct 15
- Highway 21 Kerrobert to Revenue Grid
- Highway 21 South Jct Highway 31 to Kerrobert
- Highway 22 from Jct 20 to Dysart
- Highway 31 Luseland to Revenue Grid
- Highway 33 Regina to Kronau
- Highway 16 Regina to Balgonie
- Highway 51 Alberta Border to Handel Access
- Highway 306 to Riceton
- Highway 317 from Jct of 51 and Jct 31
- Highway 322 & 220
- Highway 363 from Moose Jaw to 43 km