Regina Police say they have arrested a 54-year old man who may be connected to a recent number of tailgate thefts.
He was arrested and charged, without incident, Saturday afternoon.
A portion of the stolen property has been recovered, and the investigation is ongoing.
54-year old Reginald Lyle Cisek of Regina, is charged with:
- Break & Enter & Commit [348(1)(B) x 2
- Theft Under $5,000 [334(B) CC] x5 (RM16018602)
- Fraud Under $5,000 [380(1)(B)] x 6
- Possession of Property Obtained by Crime Over $5,000 [355(A)] x 4
- Possession of Property Obtained by Crime Under $5,000 [355(B)] x 3
- Attempt Break & Enter Business 348(1)(A)
CISEK made his first appearance on these charges in court Monday, April 11, 2016.