It’s the final two days to nominate and vote in CAA Saskatchewan’s 2016 Worst Roads campaign.
And as of Thursday, there are approximately 3,600 votes for nominated highways and roads from across the province.
The current ranking of the Top Ten Worst Roads are:
- Saskatchewan 354, Dilke
- Saskatchewan 51, Kerrobert
- Saskatchewan 220, Strasbourg
- Saskatchewan 322, Silton
- Saskatchewan 376, Maymont
- Saskatchewan 47, Springside
- Saskatchewan 340, Radisson
- Saskatchewan 155, La Loche
- Saskatchewan 43, Gravelbourg
- Pasture Road, Herschel
The CAA Saskatchewan Worst Roads campaign started April 8th and runs until 11:59 p.m. on April 29th.
The final top ten worst roads of the 2016 CAA Saskatchewan Worst Roads campaign will be announced on Monday, May 2.