The Western Hockey League final will see the Brandon Wheat Kings take on the Seattle Thunderbirds.
The Thunderbirds had captured the Western Division crown with a four game sweep over Kelowna earlier this week, while the Wheat Kings captured the Eastern Division on Friday night at home with a win over Red Deer to take the series in six games.
This will be Seattle’s first appearance in the WHL championship series since 1997 while the Wheat Kings are returning to the final for a second straight year and an eighth time overall.
The series which will have a 2-3-2 format will start in Brandon on Friday night.
1) Seattle @ Brandon Friday, May 6 8:00 pm (Sportsnet)
2) Seattle @ Brandon Saturday, May 7 7:30 pm (Shaw)
3) Brandon @ Seattle Tuesday, May 10 7:05 pm (Shaw)
4) Brandon @ Seattle Wednesday, May 11 7:05 pm (Shaw)
5) Brandon @ Seattle * Friday, May 13 7:35 pm (Shaw)
6) Seattle @ Brandon * Sunday, May 15 7:00 pm (Shaw)
7) Seattle @ Brandon * Monday, May 16 7:00 pm (Shaw)
All game times are local.