Swift Current RCMP executed a high-risk search warrant Friday afternoon in the town of Webb.
It was executed as part of an ongoing investigation and officials say no further details surrounding the investigation are being released at this time.
A number of support units assisted with this investigation:
- The Combined Forces Special Enforcement Unit (CFSEU),
- F Division Emergency Response Team (ERT),
- Swift Current Provincial General Investigation Section (GIS),
- Swift Current Forensic Identification Section (FIS),
- Southwest Saskatchewan Traffic Section,
- and Swift Current Police Dog Services (PDS).
RCMP were clear with the public in that area to stay away during the execution of the warrant.
They made posts on social media and had quietly alerted the community to stay away.
They released their report Monday morning.