It’s on Dewdney Avenue – Grosvenor Street to Fleet Street.
Traffic will be restricted for concrete work.
But there are new projects beginning Wednesday in Regina:
- Ring Road – Ross Avenue to Dewdney Avenue – Southbound Traffic Restricted for Guardrail Repairs – 1 day.
- Cambridge Avenue – Cannon Street to Fleet Street – Closed for Water Work – 1 day.
- Cavendish Street – Dewdney Avenue to Bradley Avenue – Closed for Water Work – 1 day.
- Dewdney Avenue – At Cavendish Street – Westbound Traffic Restricted for Water Work – 1 day.
Some projects to be aware of – which will be starting in the upcoming days:
- Broad Street – 9th Avenue North to Elmview Road – Two-Way Traffic will be Maintained for Bridge Maintenance – Starting Thursday May 5th for 1 day.
- Broad Street – 9th Avenue North to Elmview Road – Two-Way Traffic will be Maintained for Asphalt Work – Starting Tuesday May 10th for 6 days.