Friday is the deadline for grant applications for SaskEnergy’s “Share the Warmth” campaign.
It’s available to community organizations to provide a helping hand to families and individuals in-need during winter months.
Each organization will host a “Share the Warmth Day” with the $1,000 grant money received.
30 groups will be chosen for the grant.
In the last two years, 37 projects have been funded in 16 Saskatchewan communities.
The recipients of the 2015 Share the Warmth grants were:
- Salvation Army, Swift Current
- Family Resource Centre, Swift Current
- Battlefords Interval House, North Battleford
- Saskatoon Interval House, Saskatoon
- Angles 4 Warmth, Regina
- Hudson Bay Family & Support Centre, Hudson Bay
- Moose Jaw Transition House, Moose Jaw
- Sofia House, Regina
- Salvation Army Haven of Hope, Regina
- PA Indian Metis Friendship Centre, Prince Albert
- Salvation Army, Kindersley
- Battlefords Empty Stocking Fund, North Battleford
- North East Outreach & Support Services, Melfort
- Kikinahk Frienship Centre, La Ronge
- Safe Communities Humboldt & Area, Humboldt
- District Family Centre, Biggar