Indian Head RCMP are asking the public to be on the lookout for a 30-year-old man wanted for numerous assault and dangerous traffic offenses stemming from an incident that occurred in Wolseley in 2016.
Joel Maurer is wanted for eight different offenses;
• 2 counts, Impaired Operation Causing Bodily Harm, Section 255(2) of Criminal Code.
• 2 counts, Dangerous Operation Causing Bodily Harm, Section 249(3) of Criminal Code.
• 1 count, Assault, Section 266 of Criminal Code.
• 1 count, Flight from police, Section 249.1(1) of Criminal Code.
• 1 count, Fail to notified property owner of damage from an accident, Section 253(1)(a)(ii) of Traffic and Safety Act.
• 1 count, Have, give, keep or consume beverage of Alcohol in a vehicle, Section 109(1) of AGRA.
Officers say he has ties to Fort Qu’Appelle and Melville, but it’s not known if he’s in that area or not.
Maurer is described as 6’2″, Caucasian, with a medium build and blonde hair and blue eyes.