The Saskatchewan Health Authority is investigating an outbreak of salmonella poisoning related to an event in the village of Englefeld.
11 people reported symptoms after eating at the Englefeld Hogfest on June 30.
The SHA has not been able to pinpoint what specific food may have caused the illness, but say 750 meals were served at the event.
Salmonella infection usually results from eating raw or undercooked meat, poultry, eggs or egg products.
The illness typically lasts four to seven days, and most people who are infected develop diarrhea, fever and abdominal cramps.
People can recover without treatment, but hospitalization may be required if dehydration occurs.
Anyone who ate at the supper is being asked to contact the Public Health Disease Control office in Saskatoon.
Englefeld is 145 kilometres east of Saskatoon.