A 55 year-old man is facing a unique collection of charges all in relation to a number of break and enter events that took place between September 26th and Thursday.
The man, who was not named by Regina Police, is facing 33 charges in connection to the events, and police were able to make the arrest on Thursday after a brief struggle.
The man appeared in court Friday morning.
A complete list of charges goes as follows:
- 9 x Break and Enter and Commit an Indictable Offence.
- 2 x Break and Enter with Intent to Commit.
- 4 x Possession of Stolen Property over $5,000.
- 2 x Possession of Stolen Property under $5,000.
- 7 x Drive While Disqualified.
- Possession of a Weapon Dangerous to Public Peace.
- Carry Concealed Weapon.
- Possess Firearm while Unauthorized.
- Possession of Firearm Obtained by Crime.
- Possession of Firearm contrary to prohibition.
- Theft of Auto.
- Theft under $5,000.
- Possession of Break and Enter Tools.
- Possession of a Forged Document with Intent to Commit.