Crews battle fire at Regina’s Hunter Gatherer restaurant Wednesday night

No injuries were reported after a fire broke out the the Hunter Gatherer’s restaurant near the Regina General Hospital Wednesday night.

Emergency crews were called to the scene just before 10:00 p.m with deputy chief Neil Sundeen saying smoke and flames could be seen coming out of the back of the building when crews arrived.

Smoke and water damage is extensive with the owner of the diner saying they will be closed for an extended period of time

Regina Fire is deeming the blaze to be accidental as some faulty wiring is to blame.


More from 620 CKRM