Two more businesses in Regina and two in Moosomin have been identified by the Saskatchewan Health Authority as ones that were visited by someone who has recently tested positive for COVID-19.
Four individuals who tested positive for the virus were at the following businesses:
- Planet Fitness (East) – Regina – Sept. 11 and 12: 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Walmart – Harbour Landing – Regina – Sept 16: 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Dairy Queen – Moosomin – Sept 12: 3:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- CO OP Grocery Store – Moosomin– Sept 12: 5:00 p.m. – 5:25 p.m.
Those who may have been in these locations at the times specified are being asked to immediately self-isolate if they had or are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms. They should also call HealthLine 811 to arrange for testing.
Those not experiencing symptoms who were at the businesses in question should self-monitor for 14 days.
- Twenty new cases of COVID-19 in Sask; 10 in Regina
- Four Regina businesses including Costco potentially exposed to COVID-19