Illegal drugs and weapons were seized after a search warrant was executed in Archerwill last Thursday. Two individuals are also facing charges.
Greenwater RCMP along with Saskatchewan RCMP’s Crime Reduction Team (CRT) and Warrant Enforcement Suppression Team (WEST) obtained the search warrant after investigation determined evidence of drug trafficking at the residence.
Officers located and seized the following items from the residence:
– 15 grams of methamphetamine
– Approximately 20 tabs of LSD
– OxyContin and other assorted pills
– Syringes filled with suspected illicit drugs
– an illegally-modified firearm
– a conducted energy weapon
– a machete, butterfly knife and other weapons
– a sum of cash
38 year old Holly Schweitzer is facing numerous charges including possession for the purpose of trafficking and charges for an unregistered weapon.
Schweitzer will appear in court on Wednesday in Rose Valley.
55 year old Rudi Betthel is also facing multiple charges.
Betthel is also the subject of an outstanding warrant from the Tisdale RCMP.
Betthel will appear in court on Wednesday in Saskatoon