Yesterday morning a Regina man was arrested and charged with robbery and firearms offences.
At around 7:30, police responded to a report of a stolen vehicle on the 900 block of Arcola.
Police searched the area and found the car parked on Vaughn.
25-year-old Colton James Parkes was arrested without any incident.
A firearm was also found in the vehicle.
He’s now facing a charge of:
- Fail to comply with a condition of a release order.
- Possession of property obtained by a crime over $5000.
- Possession of a firearm knowing its possession was unauthorized.
- Unauthorized possession of a firearm in a vehicle.
- Possession of a firearm, prohibited or restricted weapon obtained by crime.
- Possession of a firearm knowing serial number has been tampered with.
- Possession of firearm or ammunition contrary to prohibition order.
Parkes will make his first court appearance tomorrow.