The Saskatchewan Internet Child Exploitation Unit (ICE) has charged a man with multiple child pornography and sexual assault offences.
The ICE unit, along with the Prince Albert Police Child Protection Unit, executed a search warrant at a residence in Prince Albert.
Several electronic devices were seized, resulting in 68-year-old Brain Campeau has been charged with the following:
- One count of Making Child Pornography
- One count of Making Available Child Pornography
- Two counts of Possession of Child Pornography
- One count of Sexual Interference
- One count of Sexual Assault
- One count of Indecent Act
Campeau has been remanded in custody, with the investigation ongoing.