Saskatchewan vs Montreal.
Countdown to Kickoff– 2:30
Rider Nation Pre-Game Show– 4:30
Opening kickoff– 5:30
Game time weather in Montreal
Mostly Sunny. Wind: NW 11-30 km/hr. +22.
- All-time head to head. Today’s matchup will mark the 84th time that Saskatchewan will meet Montreal, The Alouettes hold the edge with a 44-38-1 record
- No Lead is Safe. Both teams are coming off comeback wins, Montreal scored 18 unanswered points in the 4th quarter last week against Hamilton in a 27-14 win while Saskatchewan defeated Ottawa 26-24 with Brett Lauther’s game winning field goal coming with 26 seconds left.
- In the Clutch. Saskatchewan is now 4-1 in games decided by four or less points. Last year they were 0-3.
- One in a Hundred. Cody Fajardo will likely play in his 100th game today, it would mark the first time he has ever faced the Saskatchewan Roughriders.
- Perfect Protection. Last week, the Roughriders allowed 0 sacks in a game for the first time since Sept.30/22, a span of ten games.
- Tackling Machine. Riders LB Micah Teitz has collected 14 tackles over his last two games, his highest two game total in his career.
- Rookie Standout. Alouettes WR Austin Mack is on pace for 1,530 receiving yards which would establish a new rookie record for receiving yards.
- That time of Year. Saskatchewan has found success in August, since 2017 they have a record of 13-3 including last week’s win.
- Turnover Battle. Heading into today’s game, Montreal is second in turnover ratio at +5, Saskatchewan is last in the league at -9.
- The Go-To Guy. Beginning this week, Shawn Bane Jr. is the number one receiver in the CFL in yards (615) and receptions (47).
Stay tuned for the 5th Quarter and Rider Radio Roundtable following the game.
(Information provided by the Canadian Football League).