At 620 CKRM we’re fully aware we have the best listeners in the province. Over 91 years of your time, attention and loyalty have not gone unnoticed. That’s why Saturday November 11th, we’re taking an evening to simply say, “Thanks!”.
It’s our Listener Appreciation Night, and it’s all about you. This is our chance (along with our friends from Sask Milk, Peg’s Kitchen, Regina Battery Depot and Coors Banquet) to thank you and treat you to a great night out, on us.
We’ve got Peg’s Kitchen putting on the full roast beef dinner and all the trimmings (perogies…so good!). We’ve got prizes – including our Grand Prize trip to Nashville for a night at the Grand Ol Opry AND a night at the Mother Church of Country for Vince Gill and Amy Grant’s SOLD OUT Christmas at the Ryman!
We also have entertainment. Oh boy, do we have entertainment! We’re bringing you some of Saskatchewan’s hottest up and coming stars like Samara Yung, Amy Nelson, and our 2017 winner of the 620 CKRM Proudly Saskatchewan Showcase, Sabrina Demyen.
We’ll also be joined by our evening’s headliners as Chris and Dave take to the stage and bring you Doc Walker’s Songs & Stories from the Heartland. We’ll hear the tunes and tales from their over 20 years on the road and the top of the charts.
So, how do you go about joining us for this event? As we say, everybody is invited, but you have to win your way in.
1. Listen for the cue to call and your chance to dial in and instantly win! We’ll be playing that multiple times each day (including Weekends with Ray!)
2. Enter your name at any (or all) of our bonus draw locations. These are partner businesses that we’ve teamed up with in our rural communities to offer extra chances to win. Locations include:
– Emerald Park Homes in Emerald Park
– 2S Auctioneers in Indian Head
– Glasser’s TV in Moosomin
– Flaman Sales in Southey
– Southey Motors in Southey
– Mainline Motors in Watrous
The 620 CKRM Listener Appreciation Night
Proudly supported by: