COVID-19 vaccination

City of Regina employees won’t be required to be fully vaccinated

Sep 29, 2021 | 6:10pm

The City of Regina are changing their stance on employees getting their vaccination. While they are continuing to encourage the employees to get the vaccination, they will not make it a requirement. City Manager Chris Holden says so far 83% of City employees are double vaccinated. Holden says the remaining 17% will enter a testing […]

Sask. Chamber of Commerce surveys business community on vaccine passports and protocols

Aug 18, 2021 | 1:17pm

The Saskatchewan Chamber of Commerce has released the results of its recent survey on vaccine passports and COVID-19 safety passports. Members were asked to share their input on topics including vaccine verification protocols, current safety protocols and considerations if a fourth wave of COVID-19 were to trigger more restrictive measures. When asked about if vaccine […]

Mayor’s vaccine challenge underway between Masters and Clark

Jun 17, 2021 | 12:16pm

Mayor Sandra Masters and Saskatoon Mayor Charlie Clark have challenged to see whose city can vaccinate the most people by the end of the month. The challenge comes as the province nears the threshold for Phase 3 of its Roadmap to Reopening, the point where all COVID-19 restrictions would be lifted. Masters says the province […]

Sask. Health Authority to expand COVID-19 vaccine appointments to 62 and older

Mar 24, 2021 | 8:19am

Saskatchewan has once again lowered it’s age limit for those wanting to get a COVID-19 vaccine. Anyone 62 years of age or older will be eligible to book a vaccine beginning Thursday, March 25 at 8:00 a.m. This follows the government’s announcement of people 65 and older being able to book their vaccination time starting […]